Wednesday 8 May 2013

AN ARTICLE

DANCING SALSA

I first got interested in dancing salsa for a very good friend, José. He loves that latin rhythm, and he took me and another friend to a dancing club and we really enjoy that. After that, I started to look for a club or a gym to practise salsa maybe everyday. But I found just one place to dancing in my freetime, for that, I began salsa twice a week with my best friend, Cintia.

We started it a month ago, and we want continue for all the year. But we need other place to do it, because now we're dancing alone, and really we want dance with a couple.

Salsa is a funny and a healthy dancing. I feel very happy when I'm dancing, and I share more time with my friend before I start to work. Sometimes I imagine that I'm in a salsa competition, and for that I do the best. Actually, I'm not a very well dancer, but I believe it , je.

Well, I'd recommend it as a hobby because it's very satisfying if you try it, and when you're dancing, you forget all your diary problems in the work or maybe in your house. So, let´s start!

1 comment:

  1. he took me and another friend to a dancing club and we really enjoyED that
    one place to dancE (TO + -INF)
    we want TO continue - and we REALLY want TO dance with a couple.
    diary??? DAYLY problems

    VERY GOOD KARI!

    ReplyDelete