Wednesday 21 August 2013

A REVIEW

PIZZA HOOP


The first time that I heared about Pizza Hoop was trough a very good friend. How right was he! Pizzas Hoop is a restaurant where you can find the richest pizzas in Salta. It's in 315 Alvarado street, opposite to a square and near a swimming pool. 
You could find there a different kinds of pizzas. The tastier one that I'd never eaten before was the Balcarce, with cheese, chicken, eggs, palm heart and golf sauce. Of course, you could choose others dishes, like empanadas, locro, humitas, and now free past. It was a family place, the decor was simple and the waiters were very polite.

I really enjoyed the Calzone too. It was more delicious and cheaper than other places. And with free past, you could put away money for another meal or for a drink. I particulary liked the taste and the atention in this place, and of course it have all the normal services in a restaurant. 
I think that everyone will enjoy Pizza Hoop because it combines a nice place, differents tastes and rasonable prices for all the family or simply a friend's group. I recommend it!

1 comment: